Merck Animal Health formulated the Next Generation Circumvent G2 with three goals in mind:
- Provide early vaccination (two-dose option) for when pigs are easiest to handle
- Offer one-dose application
- Deliver the same great efficacy now with 5-months duration of immunity
- Aid in the prevention of PCV2 viremia
- Aid in the reduction of PCV2 virus shedding
- Aid in the reduction of PCV2 lymphoid infection
Determine the dosing option that's right for you.
- Administer single, 2-mL dose at
3 weeks of age or older
- Recommend using if exposure to PCV2 occurs after 7 weeks of age
- Consider using if there is no or low co-infection disease pressure
- Labor is a limiting factor
- Administer initial lower-volume,
1-mL dose as early as 3 days of age* and give second 1-mL dose approximately 3 weeks later
- Optimal for best immunity
- Recommend using if exposure to PCV2 occurs before 7 weeks of age
- Use if there is high co-infection disease pressure
- Labor is not a limiting factor
NOT SURE WHICH OPTION IS FOR YOU?
Our interactive vaccination planning tool will help you decide which option best suits your operation.
Always read and follow the label instructions to ensure this product is suitable to the animal to be vaccinated.